Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apple Cider Toner Crap

So I followed bubzbeauty's tutorial and made myself some apple cider toner and a scrub/mask. Here is what I have found after one day:

PROS:
Seemed to make my skin softer.
All natural.
Cheap as free to make.
Got rid of a shit-ton of dry skin.

CONS:
Smells AWFUL.
I made my mask a little too thin so it dripped everywhere.
Hard to store.
Doesn't have a good shelf life.

I'll keep you updated.

In other news, I have been absofreakinglutely addicted to NYX's lipstick in Thalia. It's like a darker MLBB, and it's incredibly creamy.

The whole reason I mention these two products in one post is this:
I am breaking out on my upper lip line. =(
I'm hoping the apple cider stuff will help get rid of it, and at the same time the lipstick is helping to conceal it.

Thats it for now! I'll try to take some pictures for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment